saturday September 4
• Update on TV Repair and Potential Application to CHD Patients
• Interventions for Atrial Hypertension
• Complex Coronary Artery Fistula in the Adult – Indications and Techniques for Closure
• The Adult with ASD and Atrial Arrhythmia – Decision Making Algorithm
• Transapical Techniques for Mitral PVL
• Mitral Valve In Valve – How far can we push?
Pulmonary Vein Stenosis
• Understanding Congenital Pulmonary Vein Stenosis
• Surgery is a Better Primary Option
• Transcatheter Intervention is a Better Option
• Multimodality Approach to Treat Pulmonary Vein Stenosis
• Treating PVS – Should this be restricted to Specialised Centres?
• Considerations Between Hope and Frustration: When to Treat and Not to Treat PVS
Interventions in Infants < 2.5 kgs
• It Starts Before Birth: Update on Fetal Transcatheter Interventions
• Challenges, Risks and Risks Adjustments for Interventions Performed in Small Infants.
• Percutaneous Vascular Access in Small Infants
• Hybrid Procedures in Low Weight Infants
• Limitations and Challenges of Circulatory Support and Surgical Bailout in Small Infants
• How to Prevent and Deal with Complications
• Neonatal Balloon Aortic Valvuloplasty – What Has IMPACT Taught Us?
• Balloon Angioplasty for Coarctation in Infancy – Is it a Good Option?
• Treating Coarctation of the Aorta in the Adult…A Different Kind of Beast
• Covered Stents Beyond Coarctation
• Middle Aortic Syndrome:
• How to Close Sinus Valsalva Rupture?
MyNightmare Case in the Cath Lab